Long Gone Days Free Download PC Game. Long Gone Days Free Download PC Game setup in single direct link for Windows. It is an amazing Indie and RPG game.
Long Gone Days PC Game Overview:
Long Gone Days is a 2D modern-day character-driven military RPG that combines elements from visual novels and dystopian fiction, set in our own world during the present time.
The game tells the story from the point of view of Rourke, a soldier from the Core, a highly isolated place below the surface of the Earth. After finding out the truth about the operation he’s part of in Kaliningrad, he decides to abandon his post, not really knowing the overall consequences of deserting from an inescapable war.
During this journey he’ll collaborate with several people from different parts of the world who will help him with language barriers, strategies and overall teamwork.
Besides classical RPG elements, Long Gone Days borrows mechanics from other genres, like visual novels, puzzles, and shooters.
While the game does have enemy encounters, grinding will never be required as the characters do not level up, but learn stronger skills and upgrade their weapons as the story progresses. When planning your team formation for upcoming battles, you don’t have to worry about having under leveled team members.
Every character comes with their own set of skills, some which will make your life easier outside of battles, like the Interpreter class, which allows you to communicate with non-English speaking NPCs. You’ll also be able to craft and upgrade weapons and armor using the items you have collected.
Instead of magic, Long Gone Days uses “Morale“. This stat affects the characters performance in battle. High Morale means better chance of critical attacks and higher evasion, while Low Morale will drop their accuracy and defense. If their Morale reaches zero, the character will lose their will to fight. To keep their Morale high, you must get to know your party members in order to understand how to motivate them during dialogues. A pessimistic character will not be motivated by mindless encouragement.
- No random encounters or grinding: The battles are directly related to the plot. Instead of leveling up, your party members will learn new skills, upgrade their weapons and craft new items.
- Keep the team’s morale high: Once you have party members, choosing certain dialogue options will affect their Morale, which alters how they perform during battles. Keep in mind every character is motivated by different things.
- Immersion: As you continue your journey through real world locations, some NPCs will speak in their native tongue. This means you’ll need specific party members (interpreters) to help you out to buy at shops and complete quests.
- Non-Fantasy: There are no magical or supernatural elements, only science and technology.
- Battle Strategies: Plan your party lineup accordingly to exploit your enemy’s weaknesses.
- Take care of your team members: Taking quests from your own party members or engaging in conversations with them will improve their morale and thus their performance in battle.
- Two battle systems: Front-view Turn-Based Combats and a Sniper Mode, which consists of Seek and Find mechanics.
Rourke is 22-year-old hot-blooded sniper from the Core. Up until the beginning of the story, he had never been deployed, being shadowed by the other snipers. Rourke is usually self-absorbed and nothing seems to interest him, unless he can benefit from it. His only motivation is being deployed to escape his monotonous life.
Adair is a 21-year-old combat medic from the Core. While he might come as a rude person because of his serious personality and lack of humour, he’s actually an honest guy who cares about others.
Lynn is a 23-year-old strategist living in Kaliningrad. She arrived to the shelters a couple of months before the start of the story. Besides planning defense strategies, she’s an expert at bomb crafting.
Ivan Cherevatenko is a 29-year-old English-Russian interpreter from Kaliningrad. He works at the shelters, and lives with Lynn. While he refuses to fight, he helps the party by being their translator, and teaching them about the world.
There’s more playable characters, but those will be revealed within the story!
This file is 100% working and free from virus, so there is no need to hesitate before downloading this file from my website.
How to Download and Install Long Gone Days PC Game
- Wait for downloading completes.
- Extract file using WinRAR.
- Install setup exe file.
- It may take a lot of time to install. So wait until it completes.
- If need then, copy crack file and paste in the install directory.
- Now Play it and Enjoy!!!
- Give Feedback here.
System Requirements of Long Gone Days:
Before you start Long Gone Days Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Tested on Windows 7 64-Bit
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or later.
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
Long Gone Days Free Download
Click the download button below to start Long Gone Days Free Download. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.